Sunday, November 2, 2014

Spent....

Yesterday we went to 3 parties.....I used to think I was a party animal, but that was before I discovered a wonderful thing called sleep. At least one of the parties had some refreshments on such a hot sunny day....

In other news, we completed our 5th wardrobe change for the Halloween season...
Ugggh...I had so many people question my lameness of costumes that I actually went to sleep dreaming of costumes and an air carrier that I was going to construct for next years costume prop! So I have vowed to myself, next year's costume MUST HAVE A PROP or Buddy will be inclined to be presto-chango man, because costumes are only awesome when you have a prop???? FYI-I did turn the wagon into a nest with some glow in the dark eggs and the boys took turns in the nest laying eggs, to Trick-or-Treat in. But large, bulky costumes constructed with chicken wire are not the most practical things to go to parties in! Oh well, there's always next year to get back our game! So all in all a super fantastic, really need a nap, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment