Friday, February 13, 2015

Hobos for Hoboken...

Two days ago Buddy asked for me to pack him a home lunch. Not just any home lunch, but a "hobo" home lunch (errr, not sure of the political correctness of this post, but hey, just go with it). Ask and you shall receive is what I always say...or the scriptures, one of us says that anyway.....
 That would be beenie-weenies since I'm not quite a hobo cuisine connoisseur and wasn't quite sure what that meal would even consist of! Of course when you eat like a hobo, you have to put on a grumpy old man face to complete the look (pretty certain that's in the handbook)....
In other less awkward news, we finished our Valentines....
Those are little windup robots he's handing out. He was so happy about them that when we finished, he thanked me and gave me a hug and a kiss! Best boy I've ever had, that's for sure!!!! Last night while he was doing his homework he popped in a 50's CD and then asked me to dance with him. I am fully aware of his homework avoidance maneuvers, but I took the bait, because seriously, the teen years are knocking on our door (he showed me he has ONE dark, long underarm hair...and he keeps showing me because he thinks it's awesome....along with the stench that is permeating from his underarm region)! So all in all a super fantastic, gearing up for our political careers, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment