Monday, February 16, 2015

Working in your favor.....


I took the boys hiking today....


We turned around after they slid down this.....
Apparently, I am not very tech savvy because my "video" of them ended up being a time lapsed video that you can't actually see anything because it goes so fast. Anyway, they both refused to do it again after I figured out my mistake, because the water was so cold. I thankfully, got a free pass from having to participate in this particular activity because I'm on my period.....again..... Hmmmmmm,  I think this may be the first time in my life I've actually been happy about being on my period!!!!! In other news, boys will always be boys....
And Shane will always want to have the bigger stick! So all in all a super fantastic, hiking up and sliding down day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment