Thursday, July 30, 2015

Routine....

Buddy started back to school yesterday...

 To say he was more than excited would be....well..a very huge lie. Heck, to even say he was neutral about the fact would be a huge lie. All I have to say is, at least I don't have to carry him to his room crying anymore (well, at least not yet in this school year)! I'm going to be honest though, if I were a kid, I'd totally be digging on 5th grade here. One of the school field trips is SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS!!! The coolest any of my field trips got was going to some pilgrim village and eating a cheese sandwich (pretty certain there was more to that field trip...but my brain is a bit fuzzy and obviously that cheese sandwich left a lasting impression). His class is also going to start ukulele lessons, Japanese and do a play!!! I'm wondering if anyone will think it's weird if I ask to be placed in 5th grade...possibly for the remainder of my stay on the island? In other news, Buddy and I decided to be awkward yesterday....



Actually, we didn't decide anything, it just naturally comes to us! So all in all a super fantastic, naturally awkward...
day!

No comments:

Post a Comment