Monday, July 6, 2015

Getting pretty!

Buddy and I are finally back home, that is, after Buddy had a brief brush with fame. The day before we left I decided to go to the salon and get my yearly haircut (ummmm, should I be embarrassed by that statement?). Anyway, since I was getting all pretty, Buddy decided he should get all pretty too!
He looked so pretty that people stopped him all along our travels to take a picture with him....including the extremely nice  Delta flight crew that we were with.
There were so many people stopping him that by the end of the day he told me he was starting to actually get sick of all the attention! Just so you know, this boy loves to be the center of attention, which just proves how much he was being stopped. If only he had found a nice getaway car at the airport...
Well, maybe a nice getaway car that you could actually getaway in! Thankfully we made it home in one piece....
Is it still considered making it in one piece if you lose your shirt in the process? Oh well, here's a picture of Waipi'o Valley to make everything better!!!!
So all in all a super fantastic, I guess fame isn't all that it's cracked up to be, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment