Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Extraordinary Fathers....Day.....

Last week Buddy went to Boy Scout Camp to spend the week shooting shotguns, rock climbing, canoeing,  and not taking a shower....basically having an overall blast of a time....


I spent the went week missing him! That is until I smelled him, our reunion was brief until I reintroduced him to my friend THE SHOWER! Buddy returned to my parents house just long enough to get a much needed shower, and a little education on tie tying....

Then we hopped on a plane and met up with someone that I daresay is a little bit cooler than Mickey the Mouse....



I want to say my intended attention was to Chewbacca, but, it's Shane that we were really excited to see! We were having such a great time, we decided to break up the monotony of all those rides and put Buddy's newfound love of rock climbing to use....

That wasn't quite what we had in mind! Ha! In other news, we rode Space Mountain enough times to get our posed pictures down pat....

Yeah, we're cool like that! We had a blast and I'm not going to divulge our secrets on how to get such awesome poses or how to get on so many rides in one day at Disneyland...but I will tell you that families who wear silly hats together...
Get laughed at together, which is really the best part of it all! So all in all a super fantastic, best Father's Day ever, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment