Monday, June 13, 2016

Narrow Escape

I've waited 11 long years for this.....








That would be a hike in the Narrows at Zions National Park. I had to wait till I thought Buddy was tall enough to not die.....

Turns out, that was a really good plan on my part! Next year we're planning to stay longer at the park and hike not only the Narrows, but Angels Landing as well. Some of us just have to work on our extreme fear of heights before conquering that one. To treat the kids for not having died in the Narrows I took them on a Wagon Ride minus the ride part....
And then let Buddy get his hand almost chewed off by a Donkey...
I know, I'm pretty awesome as a mom! In other news, Buddy took off for Boy Scout camp for 5 whole days this morning! After I finish crying I'm planning on girling it up for those 5 days since being constantly being surrounded by boys...ahem, I mean men, really puts a damper on my love of all things pink and frilly! So all in all a super fantastic, is it dusty in here or is it just me, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment