Saturday, July 2, 2016

Boredom....busted.....

I've been busy cleaning our rental unit a lot lately, and Buddy's been busy building an air conditioner...
And a lava lamp....
(That one is compliments of  Tinker Crate, if I haven't told you how much we love them, I'm telling you now!!!! They are awesome!) Anyway, back to Buddy and his boredom busting while I was cleaning our rental. Of course, the good mama I am, I offered for him to help me clean, but he said he'd rather be bored.....Bored building a sail boat that is!

Hope you noticed his sails go up and he's jimmy-rigged an anchor with his grappling hook....because if you didn't notice he would be sure to point it out for you!  He did all of it himself from things he found around the house. I kind of feel like I'm living with my own little  Borrower. Of course, after you make a sailboat you have to test it and see if it's sea worthy....
Of course, when you have a sailboat, you also have to dress like a pirate...I'm pretty sure that's a part of the code they forgot to mention in THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!
I know he was going for "pirate", but somehow the costume reads "castaway" to me, but whatever, he had a blast! Thank goodness he was in a protected bay because with the winds we were having today he would have been swept out to sea in a heartbeat. Like any good sailor he decided to see how many times he could capsize his boat without dying. After he had his fill of fun with his flippy flops, he decided to do another kind of flippy flop.....
Smart boy! So all in all a super fantastic, not bored anymore, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment