Saturday, July 30, 2016

It's a hard knock life....

A little over 24 hours ago, I took off for the east side of the island with 2 boys for a little bit of this....



We were all set for a fantastic day of swimming, biking, camping and just having a good ole' time. What we weren't set for, was a torrential downpour in my water-resistant....not water-proof tent!!!! It was all fun and games until someone was floating in 2 inches of water!!! Because that wasn't torture enough, we decided to bike around the volcano at the butt crack of dawn for 25 miles....

You would think the fun would end there, but Buddy said that he thought I was the most embarrassing mother. He may have said that I was the most embarrassing mother, but what I heard was "hey mom, let's have a competition and see how embarrassing you can be". Sounds like my kind of competition....


 So all in all a super fantastic, did I mention we also got rear-ended on the car ride home, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment