Saturday, July 9, 2016

Let the recap begin....

Did someone say cap?????
 Whoops, that would be weekly recap, because somehow the week got away from me and somehow I never quite caught up to it.....Thankfully, I have photographic evidence that we did something other than go to the beach....








 Errrr, what was I blabbering about again???? Oh yeah, proof that we went somewhere other than the beach this week. I'll be honest though, the beach would have treated me better. I'm expecting very sore legs after what we did today! I worked last night, so it only made sense to schedule an 8 mile hike with the Boy Scouts right after I got home from work....as in home from work with a continuing 24 plus hours of no sleep....
I'm pretty positive the boys enjoyed the torture almost as much as I did....especially since the last mile was basically straight up!
I've never been so happy to reach a destination in my life...pretty positive my cohorts agreed!

Surprisingly, it was a whole heck of a lot faster going down than up....especially when rolling down was an option...
Not quite my option, but an option nonetheless! So all in all a super fantastic, I think I'll pass out now, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment