Sunday, August 14, 2016

The tooth....the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth....

So my baby started taking public transportation all by his little self to school. So I started following public transportation to school all by my little self...
I think public transportation really appreciates my thoughtfulness on making sure that it arrives to its final destination all in one piece. Speaking of things growing up. Buddy lost his very last baby tooth. Well, had it pulled out would be the more correct terminology since his tiny little mouth with big giant teeth had that baby tooth trapped like a little helpless prisoner. Buddy was good enough to believe in the Tooth Fairy one last time, but then again....
what kid wouldn't when that's what that fairy is doling out these days! In other news, I started painting my walls, first I started with blue....Shane didn't like it. So I painted them yellow.... Shane didn't like it. Thankfully, Shane gave me a whole arrangement of colors that were approved for the walls....
Yep, that's right, such power....I didn't know how to handle all of the crazy colors he preapproved.....
As you can see, I can barely contain my excitement of spending 4 hours painting walls the EXACT SAME COLOR that they have been for the last 30 years! In other coloring news, I caught Buddy wearing these while he was playing his video game today...
Yep, that would be his En Chroma (colorblind) glasses that cost a pretty penny. I'm glad I wasn't just throwing money down the drain with those bad boys. To bad he wasn't wearing those the other day when Shane had offered him a cut up plate of peaches that Buddy mistakenly thought were avocados. They tasted good, it's probably just a little (lot) shocking to bite into something thinking it's one thing and it turns out to be something completely different! So all in all a super fantastic, now I gotta go to work, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment