Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Turns....

I went with a bunch of Boy Scouts camping over the weekend. We built a raft....
It turned out pretty much how you would think a raft built by a bunch of 11 year old scouts would turn out. In other news, we took Buddy out to the ocean to test out his breathing  skills....

Yeah, that turned out as well as you would expect as well....
Ending with a mouth to mouth resuscitation attempt! In other, other news, I"ve been trying to lose weight....

Turns out if you just hold the camera from a downwards angle, it shaves 20 pounds off you. Now if I could only figure out how to have people look at me from a downwards angle that doesn't include me having the height of a two year old I'll be set! ....It also turns out that Buddy and I have a serious problem with hair in our eyes...
Which, turns out,  is nothing to compare to the problem he has embedded in his chest...
I really hope he can get that taken care of. So all in all a super fantastic, turning it out, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment