Thursday, September 1, 2016

True love....

When we moved to this island over 5 years ago, I immediately put in my request with Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and whoever else would listen for a paddle board. The Grinch, however, assured me that a paddle board was impracticable and  we had no way to transport it! Over the weekend the Grinch changed his mind and got me what I've always wanted....Buddy's always wanted!

I must admit, the boy is a natural....so natural that I had to finally kick him off 10 minutes before sunset so I could get pictures with my board for proof to show the world wide web....

We(and I'm using that term loosely) took it for a spin today and with the crazy winds that have been blowing due to the impending hurricane, someone may have not put it a safe position and the wind kicked it up and landed it onto a concrete barricade knocking off the two side fins....

Okay, that may be a little overly dramatic....but you have no idea how much I've wanted a paddle board. Plus, it made Buddy feel a lot better to take funny pictures since it may or may of not been his fault they got broken off and I cried a little bit because I'm totally lame....So all in all a super fantastic, working on getting reunited, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment