Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hug with a face....

Today Buddy and I joined our love of bicycling with our love of  the water....



I almost feel like those guys that ran into each other with the peanut butter and the chocolate to discover a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! Maybe we're weird (probably), but we thought the hydrobikes would be even more amazing if you were allowed to play bumper bikes with them. Now that, I would pay good money to do....oh wait, I paid good money to do this! Well, it would take the awesome level up a notch, in the meantime we made due with the awesome factor.... We may need a little more practice....





Nah, who am I kidding? We totally rocked the awesome factor!....
Buddy rocked it so well, that afterwards he gave me a "hug with his face".....I think he was just too lazy to lift his arms around me, but I'll take a hug from this face any day!
So all in all a super fantastic, hugged, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment