Saturday, January 14, 2017

Lather, Rinse.....REPEAT

Shane's mom and 2 aunts are in town visiting us.....which just gave us a great excuse to do this again.....






 At least we were smart enough to bring Shane with us this time....
I mean someone has to finally get a picture of Buddy jumping....
How Shane got a picture of himself jumping, I will never know....
I did take pity on him and took a few shots to prove he was there....

Like I said, I'm a phenomenal photographer...Shane looks awesome, doesn't he? Now back to Buddy and me...

 Have I ever mentioned how much I love that little booger snapper? More importantly, have I ever mentioned how much I love the slides on this boat? Seriously, they are awesome....now we need more people to come visit so we can be forced to suffer through another boat trip again! So all in all a super fantastic, definitely don't mind repeating this day, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment