Friday, May 12, 2017

Change of plans....

Remember how last week Buddy had us trek down into Waipi'o to get some driftwood for a science project? Well, he worked on it over last weekend...


 Then, he  said he would finish it during the week......I think every mother in the universe knows how this is going to go down! Turns out a project that he thinks is due Friday, ends up being due Wed....which he figures out on Tuesday night......errr.....it was going to be an awesome voyager canoe.....
Now it's half of an awesome voyager canoe. Oh well, at least he did 100% of the work himself.....even if I will be cringing when I have to see it next week at the school wide project display. In other news, Buddy's school had it's May Day performance, he likes me (or hates me, I haven't decided) so much that he invited me to come see it twice (they had a dress rehearsal this morning). I was greatly impressed with the kids, they did awesome! You know what I did awesome???? Taking an action shot of Buddy doing the Haka....
Errr....once again, huge parenting fail. At least I got to redeem myself with the second performance...

Yeah....maybe not so much, especially since Buddy asked if I videotaped it for him! Whoops, and he was super excited about performing this too....he even invited his BFF to come and be tortured entertained. My parenting skills must be at an all time low this week! So all in all a super fantastic, just not getting it quite right, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment