Saturday, May 20, 2017

Good news.....

Buddy and I are hiking the Narrows in a few short weeks, which means we've been doing this for the last few weeks....
Yep, that's my boy hiking with a weighted backpack. I'm sure the 35 pound weights that he's packed will come in super handy in the Narrows....you never know when you'll get the urge to do some power moves!!!!! In other news, remember that Hawaiian Voyager Canoe that Buddy didn't realize was due until the night before so he didn't quite finish it at standard level? Well, a few days ago he was the School Fair to show it up.....Guess who's canoe was front and center....
Yep, it was that bad in person too......Whoops, on a brighter note though, one of his teachers came to find me to tell me about how all the teachers talk about Buddy. Apparently he thanks ALL of his teachers after EVERY class, EVERY day! According to his teachers he's a bright mark in their day.  I may have gotten something in my eye while she was talking to me. In other, other news, today was Buddy's last wrestling tournament....

He still loves it, and hopefully he'll be doing it again next year. In other, equally awesome news, Buddy came home from school saying that he learned how to make banana lumpia at school and insisted I stop at the store so he could replicate the creation. I would never encourage such horrid pursuits at my house....

So of course I stopped at the store and stuffed myself silly! It was delicious! Lastly, since we were in Hilo today, we had to jump of the pier....
That is, Buddy had to jump off the pier one time and then quickly decided it was too cold to replicate the jumping again! I attempted a toe dip....he was right! So all in all a super fantastic, Buddy is a good boy, even if he only wants to jump in the cold ocean once...a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment