Friday, July 14, 2017

The curse of the 10 hour beach trip.....

I took the Budster to the beach yesterday. We took the usual beach toys, which are pretty awesome....

But that never stops Buddy from wishing he had a motorized watercraft! Thankfully, he's got two legs and a bit of an imagination...
Just imagine this picture back  and forth for approximately an hour.
Then to occupy the other 9 hours of the beach the boys went fishing and caught a lot of fish....and when I say a lot, I mean one!

This fish included me paddleboarding in the dark on the ocean......needless to say, this must be one awesome fish because paddleboarding in the ocean after dark is soooo not cool, as in someone may or may not have been singing a song to themself to keep the boogie man (or sharks more likely) away. Yay to my horrible singing for the win! Also, I must note, that the boys cooked up the fish (that is only after the only person that was brave enough to gut it (me) cleaned it), and it was DELICIOUS!  So all in all a super fantastic, sun burned but had fun....
day!

No comments:

Post a Comment