Wednesday, July 5, 2017

What the heck just happened???

It's been really busy around these parts....or I've been really lazy....or without internet connection, but let's stick to the busy part, that sounds much better! The week after we got back from Utah, Shane got to take us to a new landing site...
 unfortunately, we weren't allowed to go in that icy cold waterfall for a dip because of company policy. 

The Budster and I are rule followers if nothing else! Then, for the last two weeks we went to Boy Scout camp so Buddy could see how long he could go without showering and I could play camp medic. Buddy wins the stink game hands down! He also wins at shotgun shooting....
He earned 8 merit badges over his 2 weeks. He would have earned more, but the poor kid was exhausted after I signed him up for 5 the first week. I guess he was supposed to have this thing called "free time"....yeah, not really sure what that it really is, but apparently he didn't have enough of it. In my defense, at least he came home with all of his fingers and toes intact...that's better than some! To celebrate having the family back together again we used a "stay one night for free" coupon at a local(ish) hotel that one of Shane's co-workers had given him and then we did this the next morning....


Shane was poopooing our idea at first...but at one point he kicked me and Buddy off so he could ride by himself, so I'm thinking he liked it afterall! Then we did some sight seeing....
Pretty positive that was the best view of all! Yesterday, Shane had to return to work so I took the Budster to use one of the coupons I had from my old coworkers to play with some beach toys for free...
They even gave us hats and glasses in the deal, pretty certain we got the better end of the bargain! Last night we went to a firework show near the resorts with some friends and then hightailed it back to their house to set off some more fireworks. In all honesty, I'm glad I returned with all of my fingers and toes intact after that little escapade, thankfully Buddy and Shane did too. So all in all a super fantastic, love our appendages, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment