Sunday, August 20, 2017

Grumplestilskin and other fairy tales

A group cancelled their reservation with our Airbnb a little last minute for this past weekend, so I found that to be a perfect excuse for Buddy to host a party for 20 of his closest friends. Two of them ended up spending the night. The next morning after I grumped a little bit that I hadn't even heard a thank you from him, he and his friends presented me with this....
Which Buddy had strung together himself from the plumerias in our backyard. Talk about feeling like a horrible mother.....on the flipside.....nope, there is no flipside. Menopause is a beast, and a beast I would very much like to be done with.....pretty certain everyone that lives with me agrees with that statement, although I'd like to pretend I'm not that bad. To make it up to the boys for my grumpy pants, we took them to a deep dark cave to get lost in the forest  to get strangled by some trees?
Yep, that's the boys in a lava tube cave covered with tree roots...We took the boys to the Kaumana Caves, where we decided to take as many awkward pictures as possible....

Pretty certain we didn't hit our maximum awkwardness and we will need to try again! So all in all a super fantastic, well, grumptastic, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment