Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Land of the Free....

The Budster and I haven't been doing too much since we got back from our Waimanu excursion. Partly because I'm lazy....and partly because of these....
 I have a matched set even. I'm really ready for the nails to fall off already so I can get back to it. In the meantime, Buddy and Shane picked up a label maker in the village that someone was giving away free.....

Sadly, it was stuck in foreign language mode (I want to guess Japanese here.....but I'm not sure exactly which language this is). On the bright side, Buddy figured out how to convert it to english, so now he is bilingual it this phrase...
I'm so proud???? I finally had to get him to stop labeling everything.....I mean, really, how many different terms do we need to have labeled on our toilet, also known as the pooper, also known as the dump and flush....well, you get it. So all in all a super fantastic, planning on doing something today, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment