Thursday, January 11, 2018

School of hard knocks....

Buddy has had a really bad headache for the last few days.......or so he says. I keep trying to get him to bed at 7 pm thinking he just really needs sleep (he's missed school the last two days and I keep sending him back to bed where he is sleeping in until 10).  He seems to be much better when he wakes up....at least until it's time to do his math homework, then his head "hurts so much he can't think". I mean, I totally understand, but seriously, this kid needs to go back to school. Yesterday after he was done with the homework his teachers were kind enough to email to him, Shane had him research how to change an engine air filter in a car....

 Then he had him do it....

That picture makes me think that it's a wonder that all of us don't have headaches and are DEAD! FYI-that's from Shane's car, I'm not gross like that......well, that I know of! So all in all a super fantastic, need my boy to get better so we can get back to this....

day!

No comments:

Post a Comment