Thursday, January 18, 2018

Sleeping in.....

Last Saturday around 8 am all the cellphones in the house blasted with an emergency warning that a "ballistic missle was headed our way" and "to seek shelter", also it noted that "this is not a drill"......Ummm....I basically live on a bunch of lava rocks, there is no shelter here. So I did what any sane person would do. Hug my Buddy, call my mom, and then ask if anyone else wanted to go on a bike ride on such a warm sunny day!  Turns out, we didn't die, turns out calling my mom to say goodbye probably freaked her out way more than it did me....it also turns out that people still want to come over here and visit us, even if  you get texts first thing in the morning warning you of your impending doom....

Then again who wouldn't want to have Buddy right next to you when the world is coming to an end? Seriously, that boy is a hoot and laughing has got to be the best way to go! So all in all a super fantastic, sleeping in next time, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment