Saturday, January 5, 2019

Passing on the cooties....

I came back from Utah sick, then the next day I powered through my sickness to join my running club, which only powered up my sick-o-meter!!!!  Turns out that you probably shouldn't run in a group when you have strep and a double ear infection. Buddy lucked out with my horrible laziness when I sent him to a dinner with a former co-worker.....
and forced him to play our newest version of scrabble.....
Honestly, this is the best newest game ever!!!! You have to make the word look coherent, pronounceable and with a complete definition....you have 10 seconds. It was awesome, best fun we've had all week, of course I've been laying down most of the other time, but hey, still the best fun! So all in all a super fantastic, guess who is coughing now, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment