Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Caught the rewind....

 So, according to the pictures in my phone, this will be the last catch up for this last year. I'm pretty positive there was much more that happened last year, but according to my photos....it wasn't that important to me since I already deleted the pictures (or I had a double chin, which is probably more likely the case).... Anyway, last August, my niece that was going to BYUH decided to come out and spend the week with us, and we are soooo happy that she did! She was supposed to come a few weeks earlier with a bunch of friends, but someone caught COVID again. Stinking Buddy and his immune system (or inability to use soap and water on his hands...the debate is still out). Since it was just her, we could do some fancier vacationing ....

We took her 4 wheeling at Umama falls...which included a jump off a cliff into a lake.





We also stayed the night at a treehouse that had a zipline. It was pretty spectacular...and tons of fun. I have no idea what else we did with her, pretty positive we had a fantastic time doing it, whatever it was! Then my brother-in-law and his girlfriend came for a visit and we cuddled the cows as one does....

So all in all a super fantastic, all caught up, now I should actually do stuff to post about it, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment