Friday, August 18, 2023

My boy....

Since I caught up on my posts, not too much has happened. It's the constant barrage of cooking, cleaning, yardwork, repeat. A few weeks ago I took the boy to the movies. We made a deal, Barbie for me and Oppenheimer for him. The clothes in Barbie were phenomenal....Buddy even agreed, which is how 2 weeks later he ended up with this treat....
He may never truly confess how much he likes a sweatshirt based off of a character in a Barbie movie, but he took it with him to a beach trip with some friends.....I think that speaks for itself! In other, not at all related news, Shane came home with some expired life jackets! I don't know about you, but EVERY TIME a flight attendant puts one on for the safety briefing, I just want to pull the red strings....


 Weirdly, Buddy just wants to blow it up like a freakazoid. I would try to claim no relation, but that's really hard when your kid looks so much like you! 
Shane's cousin and his wife are visiting for a week, they have rented a very cool car while they are here that I'm sure Buddy will be trying to finagle his way into getting a ride out of them before they leave....I actually don't blame him!
So all in all a super fantastic, I love my boy, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment