Thursday, August 3, 2023

We interrupt this rewind of time for a dirty stinking rat!!!

2 nights ago, Buddy came into our room waking us up yelling for Shane to come and help him get Mongo (one of our cats). Mongo had caught a rat outside and thought it would make a lovely entertainment system for himself inside...the problem was that the rat was alive and would run around a bit, then Mango would catch it and munch a bit just to release it again. Thankfully Buddy was up or I probably would have a heart attack if I saw an eventually dead rat (and all the wonderful things that go with that) in my house. Buddy, the ever super trooper), even took a picture and then texted it to me just to show me how much he loves me!

Which is a lot, I assure you! Back to our regularly scheduled rewind....Shane's work Christmas party was in January (don't ask me why). It was 80's themed at the bowling alley. If you know anything about me at all, you know a good themed party. More than that, I love ALL THINGS 80's. I figured it was the perfect time to pull out my jean jacket and do a mini Glamour Shot..

Not quite right for a notorious Glamour Shot, but it definitely improved when Shane entered into the picture....

The party was fantastic! 10 out of 10 for sure! I even sang some Karaoke Blondie! 


 So all in all a super fantastic, at least after the rat was out of my house, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment