Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Airplanes, airplanes, and more, oh wait I mean trains...

So today we had airplane races, yes one fun-filled hour of airplane races, so exciting I know you all wish you had been here to experience the pure joy of it all. Buddy and my dad made the paper airplanes a few days ago while I was at work and they are actually really good. Buddy labeled his so I wouldn't try to swipe his faster flying machine...


He has had a blast with flying them around our spacious apartment(insert giggle here)...


Then we went to the gym, I couldn't find anyone to watch him, so I had to put him in a safe place...

Then I decided that maybe he ought to practice his water monster skills. Just in case the economy stays bad, he can have a real life skill to fall back on...



Afterwards we went to the library and got some lovely books. We've started reading chapter books, now we have started The Borrowers and Buddy is seriously digging it. Then we were suppose to go to Tiny Tigers, but somehow we ended up in some strange place with a bunch of kids walking around with blue pillows. Good thing Buddy knows how to defend himself, that and really insisting to tuck in his shirt like Papaw (I think it's a super power that makes him stronger)...


On the way home we stopped at the restaurant conveniently located next door for an energy boost after having to fight off all those kids...


All in all a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment