Thursday, February 19, 2009

The differences between Buddy and his mom....

This morning dad called and woke us up. Which usually would have been OK, but somehow Buddy thought that meant that Shane was coming home. So Buddy cried a little this morning and I have really been working on my patience. I kept thinking of how we see things differently
Where I saw our recyclables, Buddy saw a train...


Where I saw sparkly puff balls, he saw decorations for a circus train...


Where I saw a crate, he saw a hiding place....


Where I saw an empty cereal box, he saw a passenger train with passengers and lots of windows...


Where I saw a mess, he saw tracks...




Where I saw another mess, he saw bubbles...


Where I saw a sand pit, he saw uncharted territory for his train...



Where I saw a tired mother's lap, he saw the perfect support for a handstand...


Where I saw wasted water running, he saw a waterfall....


All in all a super fantastic day! So off I go again to play with my favorite bundle of joy, I wonder if we'll play trains?

4 comments: