Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ode to a triangle...

OK, so really today was pretty much same ol', same ol'. We played with trains, went to church, came home played with trains, went swimming, then played with trains some more. I know sounds exciting in every way. While we were swimming the hot tub was making some freaky sound and the drainer kept shaking. Buddy was slightly afraid, until I stepped in with my fine mama skills and told him that the hot tub had just eaten and now had some serious indigestion and bad gas. Then the boy couldn't get enough of it. It's amazing how gas can always brighten your day!
We also played a game of favorites...
Favorite shape.........triangle
favorite food..........strawberries
favorite dessert.......pancakes
favorite color.........blue
favorite restaurant....IHOP
favorite thing to do...swimming(I'm sure because that's what we were doing)
favorite outside thing.Lagoon
favorite person........me(once again because I was the only one there)
favorite body noise....heartbeat (this one actually surprised me, we love toots)
So that's it for our day, slightly boring, but super fantastic in it's own way!
We'll see you on the flip-flop!

No comments:

Post a Comment