Sunday, February 1, 2009

Does Heavenly Father have any toys?

So Buddy and I were having a conversation about Heavenly Father, basically Buddy has been a little upset about the weather (he wants more snow, and to be way colder). I swear if I hadn't seen him pulled from my body I would question if he were really ours, seeing how Shane and I completely hate to be cold and keep our home a comfortable 81 degrees. I have been known to wear a sweater in 78 degree weather. Anyway, Buddy was not so happy, then I told him Heavenly Father created all the toys, so I'm sure he has an in to have them all. Score! Thought I'd throw in our spiritual thoughts for the day, since it's Sunday and all.
Since Kevin was here we decided to test him out. First we had to poke him in the eye and make sure his reflexes worked...


Then to bounce on him to make sure he was good playing materials(kinda like kicking the tires)...


Then some super entertaining with guitar hero...



And no worries, if you don't have an extra guitar you can always play on Buddy....



Afterwards we went to a friends house to watch the Superbowl, and Buddy got to play with a bunch of friends and was forced to play with something he hates-trains!! All in all a super (boring, only to me)day! But if you look deeply into Buddy's eyes you may get hypnotized...

3 comments:

  1. I think there is a nudist colony residing in my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun was had by all! Good thing you keep your houe so warm!

    ReplyDelete