Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Card Shark...


If you've seen this boy in the last 2 weeks, I'm sure you've been swindled into a rousing game of Uno. The boy is hooked, and I'll say I'm totally good with that!
In other Buddy news, I let Buddy take his cash register to school today, when I picked him up he was handing money out to all the other kids. Hmmm, philanthropist in the making possibly? When we went to the library afterwards he was sure to discuss the cash register in detail to the nice librarian that let him talk her ear off, the process repeated when we landed at Winder dairy for our obligatory ice cream. He did line his register up with theirs and ring himself up for the ice cream, hmm the price was 789, a little unreasonable I think, but according to him well worth it! So not much for us, just a lot of book reading and uno playing, definitely my kind of day!
So all in all a super fantastic "uno" day!

1 comment: