Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love...


Seriously I love this boy! How could I not? He woke me up this morning diagnosing himself with the "yellow snot" that made him ineligible to go to school this morning and then continued to moan about not being able to attend school, because he "learns so much there". (If you haven't caught on in my previous posts this boy hates going to school, he loves it while he's there but almost every morning is a challenge which ends up with him taking a toy to school (which is a no-no), or him wearing something totally non-school worthy because it's not worth the battle).
Today he has ventured into the realm of Physical Therapist, helping me with some stretches my doctor has recommended to move my SI joint which is painfully out of place and inflammed (what a treat). The answer to whether that is a career path he wants to take, "Yeah I'm going to help you, and I'm going to still drive a train". So here's to my favorite boy out of my womb, and future engineer, Buddy!
All in all a super fantastic, seriously wish I didn't have to work tonight, day!

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable and such a sweet helper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you find time to blog? You're so busy with other things. :)

    ReplyDelete