Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ski Bunnies?

So my friend Becky from NY is in town, to celebrate, we decided to go skiing. Why skiing? Not sure, although Becky and I apparently have a death wish. It has actually been 20 years since I last donned on ski's, so we were super excited after watching the Olympics and a few trips down the Bunny slope we decided to do the lift. OK, Becky did good, Buddy did phenomenal and I, well I cried the whole way down trying to do my best snowplow to stop myself. So here are a few pictures before my run of infamy...


I just want to say what a fantastic job Buddy did, he went down with Shane a few times and then wanted to go by himself, so he did (Of course with dad following close behind). So the plan is that Buddy is training for the Olympics, and I am sticking to the Bunny slopes (at least until I perfect my snowplow).
So all in all a super fantastic (now that I'm off the mountain) day!

No comments:

Post a Comment