Monday, May 10, 2010

Book Editor...

Did you know it was National Children's Book Week? Yeah, me neither until we made our weekly pit stop at the library. In honor of Children's Book Week, Buddy has selected a few books right up his alley. Seriously, I have read these book numerous times, all filled with constant giggles (we're always looking for more funny books so let us know of any good recommendations).
TUESDAY a picture book that Buddy makes me read "like it has words"
NO JUMPING ON THE BED, because what little boy doesn't do that (although I must admit it would make me weary of apartment living since everyone and everything keeps crashing down)
FARLEY FARTS, really, need I say more?
By the way, I just went to go check on Buddy because I heard what I thought was crying coming from his bedroom, nope not crying, just a little of this...

With a bunch of giggling!
So all in all a super fantastic, someone really needs to go to bed, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment