Friday, May 7, 2010

Feelin' Hot Hot Hot...

I actually cooked today, I think it might have been a little spicy...

Hmmm, I wonder if it was a bad sign that Buddy had tears in his eyes while he was eating his Adirondack burger?
In other news, we found a magic box from when Shane was little(r)...

Buddy has become quite the magician, inviting Mamaw and Papaw over for a show, with a repeat performance the next day for his class at school. He actually woke up at 6am asking it was time for school (thank goodness I was already up to go to work or I probably wouldn't have thought it was so cute). Gee, I wonder if he likes to be the center of attention? Nah, that's just a crazy idea, Buddy is just way too shy for that! Heehee!
So all in all a super fantastically spicy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment