Thursday, May 27, 2010

Independence....

After growing up in the south, I've tried to steer clear of all things country. I have never liked the southern accent (OK, it's cute on some girls) and I would never intentionally listen to country music, matter of fact in high school I had a friend that was very alternative at the time and while everyone else was listening to country, I was listening to Depeche Mode, The Smiths and UB40. Yet somehow my aversions have not spanned to the next generation. Buddy has gained some independent thinking and has gotten into a country kick, he has been wearing his cowboy boots and hat everywhere he goes for the last few weeks. Now he has picked up listening to country music and dancing to it, and thanks to my parents he has picked up saying ya'll. Today we went to This Is The Place, and oh how it was quite the place for Buddy. OK, seriously, I know I'm biased, but how cute is my country bumpkin...






Oh, by the way they have a train there, actually they have three, needless to say my good ole' country boy was in heaven!


So all in all a super fantastically country day, ya'll come back now, ya hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment