Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weight Watchers...

So it appears that someone is paying close attention to my weight, at least that's what he said as he lovingly told me that I "gained some weight(he's patting my belly at this point) and we need to go to the gym straight away". OK, so the gym happens to have an indoor enormous play land, but do you think he was telling me something? Maybe he's still mad about me insisting yesterday that girls have vagina's not penises? According to Buddy he knows the difference, he just likes to say penis (him and every other boy in the world). We did get one of these today...

Which was enough for me to win the love and affection of a random teenager walking down the street (Note to teenage Buddy: someone said I was a really cool mom).
So all in all a super fantastically fat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment