Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions....

We resolutely resolve to resolve our resolutions! How's that for you! Today we hung out at my parents house. Seriously, why not, Shane is working his last week in the Grand Canyon, I'm working a bit in between, it's snowing, and I never say no to free food! Buddy has expanded his horizons and is now declaring he will not only be an engineer, but also a boat captain. Today was filled with making as many boats as possible from our supply of Lego's and test them in the water. Of course no simple water would do, only shark infested (or should I say goldfish infested) waters sufficed. So since it's New Years Eve I'll reflect on the past year. Buddy has grown like a weed and reading well and doing phenomenally in math. He's getting funnier every day, but then again looks aren't everything. Work for me is still work and there is nothing I would love more than to be a stay at home mom, but I absolutely think I work with the most amazing people ever (by the way, we totally save lives and rock at it)! So since I haven't got my camera to commemorate the occasion with a goofball picture of my boy, I scanned my iPhone for old pictures. I wanted to use the picture of Buddy's tookas with a red ring around his derriere from sitting way too long on the toilet, but my mother was mortified. I'll save the mortification for a later date, so I'll include this picture that has a couple of cute guys to ring in the new year!

All in all a very super fantastic year, looking forward to the next one being very warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment