Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ruldolph (and the pirates) save Christmas...


Merry Christmas everyone! Buddy finally went to sleep at 2 am this morning and then woke up at 0638(yep, I looked) to see if Santa had arrived. Unfortunately, Santa had, so Shane and I begrudgingly got out of bed to open presents. Thankfully Santa knew Buddy had been good this year and gave him everything he wanted, which thankfully bought us a few more hours of sleep while he played by himself(a first in Buddy's history of life). I must have been especially good since I actually got presents this year instead of the usual pregnancy test(s). It was that, or Santa didn't want me to cry-I'll go with the good part! We are so blessed to have Buddy in our lives, he definitely brings joy to my world, maybe not peace, but lots and lots of joy!

So all in all, a very super fantastically joyful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment