Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stealing the show...

Today was Buddy's Christmas program for school. I laughed, I cried and then I laughed and cried some more. I know I'm biased, but that kid is a hoot! He did a fantastic job in his class skit as Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer (this version, the abominable snow man just had a tooth ache and is actually really nice)...

There was lots of singing...

But that's not all! 3 days ago when I was picking Buddy up from school his teacher told me that while they were practicing their program he began dancing to another class's song. That class liked his choreography so much he was asked to be their "backup" dancer. Seriously, could he not be more hilarious. I felt bad for the kids in that class because the audience loved his performance (at least that was my perspective, once again, I'm totally not biased). I laughed so hard I cried, and when I took my eyes off him for a second to look around, everyone else was doing the same thing, it was utterly fantastic! Enjoy a tiny snippet of his slick moves (yep that's him on the far right)...

So all in all a very super, too bad we're so shy, fantastic day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment