Saturday, January 29, 2011

Celebrations....

Tomorrow is Shane's birthday, the boy's I believe, are helping him ring in his new year...

Believe me, they rang it in well and loudly for about 10 minutes!
For the piece de la resistance, a birthday present for the birthday boy, of course to cover his birthday suit...

Shane must have the best wife ever, just sayin'. Of course maybe she'd be a better wife if she got it to him before his birthday, but we'll just aim to get there before the next one ( we could consider it a two in one).
In other news, Buddy requested to go to Hawaii as soon as possible. So although March 6th isn't exactly today, it's sooner than we initially planned on. Buddy and I have been doing the "going to Hawaii dance" all day. Of course, my mom has been crying on and off all day (she is sure to assure me that she's not upset I'm leaving, just Buddy, and all this time I thought I was her favorite child)!
We looked up the temperature in Waikoloa today, it was 78 degrees, so Buddy and I continued to do our "going to Hawaii" dance and ignored my mothers futile attempts at waylaying our shipping off date. Buddy decided that since we were going so soon he better practice up on his skills...


Of course that would be his fishing skills, with just a net none the less(he'll be as good as a native Hawaiian in no time!
So for now, a super fantastic, counting down the days, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment