Friday, November 8, 2013

How to get your child tired in 538 easy steps....

Today I got be a chaperon on  Buddy's field trip to go see a Korean Cinderella Story. After the play, the kids went to a huge wooden park for a picnic and to have THE LONGEST RECESS EVER!!!  I took a picture to commemorate the event, but it's in cyberspace somewhere and I can't find it.....oh well. Buddy would only sit beside me for approximately 2 seconds for me to take the picture, then he hightailed it back to his teacher. I knew Buddy loved his teacher, but apparently ALL the kids absolutely love the teacher and they didn't let him have a moment of piece the whole time! In other news, I checked Buddy out of school right after the field trip and decided the 2 hours at the park running around just wasn't long enough....
I'm thinking of possibly installing a Buddy sized hamster wheel at our house! So all in all a super fantastic, running around day!

No comments:

Post a Comment