Friday, November 1, 2013

The Big Top...

I have very fond memories of my dad taking me to the circus every year when I was a kid, so of course when I saw a circus was finally headed our way, I just had to by tickets! In my 41 years of attending a circus, this is the first time I've actually been in a tent to see one....
Added bonus, our seats were this close (that'd be THE VERY FRONT ROW)....
Extra bonuses, our neighbors that we love to hang out with happened to be sitting right behind us, and the announcer guy got so close to me I actually got spit on a few times (wait, were the bonuses supposed to be good or bad, because that last one is a little iffy?)! Buddy was astounded and amazed....especially by these two guys that are 10 and 11 and did some awesome acrobatic tricks....
Buddy went up to them to tell them they did a good job and gave them a thumbs up, which kind of makes me giggle (not sure why, maybe because I'm tired, or maybe I equate it with telling someone like Brad Pitt he's a good actor and giving him a thumbs up, but then again maybe Brad would appreciate that?!).  Also, there was this....
Which reminds me, I had a parent-teacher conference with his teacher this afternoon. Turns out he thinks Buddy is smart, weird and funny....who knew he was smart? Just kidding!!!!! So all in all a super fantastic, joining the circus, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment