Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Just call me Popeye!

Buddy and I ride our bikes/scooters to school every morning (so far, of course we're only in our second week of school). Buddy wanted to take the easy route and just have me drive him there. When I told Buddy we needed the exercise so I wouldn't be fat.....he looked me up and down and then said "you're not fat.....well, except your arms. Your arms are gigantic"!!!! Sheesh, kids and their honesty! You know, while we were packing up last week to head over to Maui last week before the Hurricane, I asked Buddy if he wanted to pack some more toys in case the power went out. He thought it over for a minute and then said, "nah, if I get bored I'll just play with my ____________(insert male part here)"! Seriously????? I'll be honest, I'm still laughing about his answer....thus I decided I needed to record it for posterity....I'm pretty sure they'll want to know! Heehee, silly boy! In other news, today was another roaster, so we decided to pack up the car and grab every neighbor kid we could find and cool off in the pool!
It was an excellent idea if I do say so myself! So all in all a super fantastic, flabby arms, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment