Sunday, August 10, 2014

Maui....wowie!!

I think something weird happened over this past week with all this hurricane business. I'm pretty certain Shane got us lost....
Because somehow we ended smack dab in the middle of a swimming pool in Maui......

Turns out, Maui only manufactures orange inner tubes.....I feel kind of jipped ! After we finished our 2 day lounge about the pool regime, we decided to head back home. This time we decided to cheat our way back and just follow someone (I'm just razzing Shane, he's a good map reader you know!)....
We arrived home just in time to get back to what we're really good at.....
I meant Buddy doing his homework of course! Buddy is super excited about going back to school tomorrow and has asked me to check 3 times in the last hour to make sure that school was really going to be back in session. Sheesh, school, don't you know that you're suppose to be cancelled even when a hurricane isn't headed your way? So all in all a super fantastic, school not cancelled for good weather, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment