Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Heimlich....

We have been hosting 13 extra people at our house for the last few weeks as some sort of weird social experiment. It only got weird because we're related to them....I claim only by marriage though with this group of hooligans....





Buddy of course had a blast, we'll actually he ate a ton of beans while they were here so he had multiple blasts! This is one of his more memorable blasts....
Buddy LOVES his cousins if you can't tell.....

Well, maybe you can't tell....
Anyway, since we had a Master Carpenter and Interior Designer at our disposal we milked them dry....actually, we're still milking them dry since they both extended their stay to help us renovate our basement into a vacation rental, although everyone has left now but the Carpenter (talk about super milking)....
Not done yet, but it definitely pays to know people! In other news, amongst all the chaos we had a Hungry Hungry Hippos Pack Night to fulfill all of my childhood dreams...
And yes, I am totally not embarrassed to admit that I kicked a kid off of a coaster so I could take a spin. Do you blame me? Also,  Buddy also had time to compete in a Newbery Quiz Bowl.....

That's Buddy's team, the only all boy team in the competition. They finished 8th out of 19, not too shabby for this group of goobers.....
Seriously, it's like trying to herd cats! In other news, to celebrate almost everyone leaving our house today ( and I mean that in the nicest way), I took Buddy down to Kona to pick up his new contacts and then out to eat. It was a fine plan.....until he decided to choke on his sushi and I had to perform the Heimlich, at which point he vomited all over the table and my completely uneaten meal. Sheesh!!! That boy! He choked on an orange in Alaska when he was 4 where I had to do the Heimlich and now again????? I'm starting to think that this boy is going to have to bring all of his dates over so I can give them a course in first aid before he is allowed to go out....I'm also thinking HOLY CRAP I'M GLAD I'M A NURSE! So all in all a super fantastic....
just because some things should be repeated, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment