Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Adventures of Clay Moore....

We had Cub Scouts today. Since I'm a lazy den leader, we decided to have a lesson on manners. My boys are the wind breakiest (I'm sure that's a word) boys I HAVE EVER MET (Buddy is of course KING), so  I figured a manners lesson wouldn't hurt. Of course, some air freshener wouldn't hurt either! Anyway, to end our den meeting, we all made some Claymation videos. After everyone left, Buddy continued to make masterpieces....

He has aptly named his series of video shorts "The Adventures of Clay Moore", here is one of his episodes...
The fact that he's avoiding homework in the process is just another bonus in his eyes!!!!! One of these days I'm going to have a kid that likes doing homework....but I may need to borrow a kid in order for that to happen! So all in all a super fantastic, avoiding our homework again, day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment