Thursday, April 30, 2015

Stinky bait....


 Because I'm either the laziest or the coolest Webelos Den Leader in the world, I made Shane be in charge of the boys earning their traveler pins....
Now if only we could earn our Cub Scout napping pins and the clean my house pins the boys might actually have a little bit more fun. I mean look at them.... poor boys are bored to tears....
 Just kidding!!!! Best den meeting ever....well, except the science one because that one had some really cool experiments. Of course, Shane was in charge of teaching that one too, so I may need to hang up my fancy scout belt and shirt (but lets be honest, those shirts do nothing for me and should probably be retired for the sake of all of those still with their eyesight!). In other news, Buddy has a fishing field trip tomorrow. The kids are in charge of making their own bait. Buddy just spent 30 minutes combining tuna, sardines, peanut butter and bread into the stinkiest slop this side of the Mississippi! If the stinkier the bait is the bigger the catch, then we may be catching a whale tomorrow. Also, I'm just assuming he knows what he's doing with his bait concocting because he said he watched some of the uncles on the island use the same stuff.....I guess we'll see when we catch our whale! So all in all a super fantastic, gotta go to sleep for our fishing trip, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment