Thursday, June 4, 2015

About time.....

Tonight Buddy and I will be heading off to Utah to go see my family. We are beyond excited and I'm thinking sleeping with an air conditioner on is SCREAMING my name....but it's really hot and I woke up way to early this morning, so maybe that's just a fluke? Who am I kidding? Sleeping with an air conditioner on is one luxury I am anxious to be reunited with!!!! Anyway, we've (when I say we, I totally mean I ) busy. I stupidly got suckered into working as a school nurse for the last few weeks, then I decided Buddy should have a humdinger of an Arrow of Light Ceremony....
Errr, yep, that is the only picture I've got, and that one was stolen off of my little friend I like to call Facebook! Buddy was super stoked and even took his Arrow Plaque to school to show off on the last day of school. Then I decided I didn't have enough things to do and threw another party for our old neighbors that happen to live in our basement. Just so you can all rest easily, my house actually does accommodate 150 people easily!!!!! Then I decided that since I hadn't had my fill of parties yet that I should probably throw one more for Buddy's last day of school.... Once again no pictures, but the kids had a blast and that's probably more important than pictures (although I'm still on the fence about that one)!  To fill the gaps of our boring downtime, we've alternated between helping Shane fix my car....
Of course, when I say help I mean that in the very loosest of translations.....and going to the beach so that when I return to the mainland and say I'm from Hawaii it's a bit more believable....
The boy and I are ready to get the heck out of dodge...although we wouldn't mind if we could take a few of our dodge dealers with us (see above dodge dealers). So all in all a super fantastic, filling our time wisely, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment